Kevlar® DuPont™ para-aramide schappe spun
- para-aramide special sewing thread for applications with high requirements on cut, flame and heat protection
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 170°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 425°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
- certification according to the strict safety requirements of UL
|Ticket no.||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|35||80||3.000 m Co||1||120-140||19-22|
|50||60||3.000 m Co||1||110-130||18-21|
|75||40||5.000 m Co||1||100-120||16-19|
Note: Due to the sensibility of para-aramide against UV-light we highly recommend the storage of the thread within the black plastic bags. A longer exposure to UV-light causes yellowing and reduction of tensile strength. Due to this fact we advise against using this product for exterior applications.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®/Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Protective clothing