Kevlar® DuPont™ para-aramide continuous filament, bonded
- extremely high-performing para-aramide special sewing thread for technical textiles requiring cut and heat protection
- self-extinguishing and non-melting
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 170°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 425°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
|Ticket no.||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
Note: Due to the sensibility of para-aramide against UV-light we highly recommend the storage of the thread within the black plastic bags. A longer exposure to UV-light causes yellowing and reduction of tensile strength. Due to this fact we advise against using this product for exterior applications.
DuPont™ and Kevlar®/Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Protective clothing