Polyester continuous filament, bonded
- whether awnings, boat covers, outdoor furniture or shoes - Outdoor-Pro is the ideal sewing thread for outdoor products
- equipped with our PFC-free water-repellent finish as standard
- brilliant colours, textile look and feel
- specially suited for multidirectional sewing
- excellent UV resistance due to special dyes
- weathering test according to ISO 4892-1 and ISO 4892-2 (DIN EN ISO 12402-7) and cold storage at -30°C
|Ticket no.||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|10||270||1400 m FS||34||200-220||25-26|
|15||210||1900 m FS||34||180-200||24-25|
|20||135||1500 m FS||34||130-160||21-23|
|20||135||3000 m FS||34||130-160||21-23|
|30||90||2300 m FS||34||110-130||18-21|
|40||70||5500 m FS||34||100-120||16-19|
- Boat covers and sails
- Outdoor furniture
Outdoor-Pro is an outdoor sewing thread made from bonded polyester continuous filament.
Awnings, boat covers or lounge furniture - Outdoor-Pro is the absolute professional sewing thread for all these applications. The thread is equipped with our PFC-free WRe-Finish as standard and offers brilliant colours as well as a textile look and feel. The outdoor sewing thread Outdoor-Pro is especially suitable for multi-directional sewing. Thanks to the special dyes, Outdoor-Pro also has excellent UV resistance.
The sewing thread Outdoor-Pro has successfully passed the weathering test according to ISO 4892-1 and ISO 4892-2 (DIN EN ISO 12402-7) and the cold storage at -30°C.
Outdoor-Pro is used as a sewing thread for all outdoor applications, e.g. as a sewing thread for awnings, as a sewing thread for boat covers and sails, as a sewing thread for lounge furniture, as a sewing thread for tents and as a sewing thread for water-repellent shoes and accessories.