Polyester continuous filament, texturised, 100% recycled
- AMANN’s sustainable bulk yarn made from 100% recycled PET bottles
- available as GRS certified
- pure sustainability combined with very good sewing performance
- soft, voluminous, skin-friendly
- for all serging and coverstitch seams
- for optimal edge covering
- the ideal choice for manufacturing sustainable products
|Ticket no.||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|100||35||5000 m Co||on request||-||-|
|100||35||10000 m FS||on request||-||-|
|120||18||10000 m Co||535||80-90||12-14|
- Ladieswear, menswear
- Sportswear & outdoor
- Underwear & lingerie
The sustainable bulk yarn – Sabatex Recycled is a sewing thread made from 100% recycled, texturised polyester continuous filament.
Sabatex Recycled is AMANN’s sustainable bulk yarn and made from 100% recycled PET bottles. The recycled bulk yarn is available as GRS certified, soft, voluminous and skin-friendly and offers excellent sewing performance.
Sabatex Recycled, the sustainable bulk yarn is mostly used for optimal edge covering or all serging and coverstitch seams. Therefore, Sabatex Recycled is the ideal choice for manufacturing sustainable products.
Sabatex Recycled is primarily used for serging and coverstitch seams in the apparel sector, to be precise for ladieswear and menswear, sportswear & outdoor, underwear & lingerie, workwear and home textiles.