Nomex® DuPont™ meta-aramide cut staple spun
- high-performance meta-aramide special sewing and embroidery thread for flame-retardant and heat-protective applications
- self-extinguishing and non-melting
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 370°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
|Ticket no.||Embroidery thread||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|70||30||40||1.000 m XW||21||80-100||12-16|
DuPont™ and Kevlar®/Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Protective clothing
N-tech CS is a Nomex® DuPont™ meta-aramide cut staple spun.
N-tech CS is a high-performance meta-aramide special sewing and embroidery thread, which is used for flame-retardant and heat-protective applications. N-tech CS is self-extinguishing, non-melting and features a permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C.
The burning behaviour of N-tech CS is tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO 15025.
N-tech CS is used for protective clothing, for instance, as sewing thread for heat-protective clothing, as sewing thread for racing clothing, or as sewing thread for work boots. In the field of filtration, N-tech CS is used as sewing thread for hot-gas filtration. Additionally, N-tech CS is used as sewing thread for flame-retardant textiles, for example as sewing thread for airplane seats or as sewing thread for curtains.