NEWSTAR® Yantai meta-aramide cut staple spun
- meta-aramide special sewing & embroidery thread for flame-retardant and heat-protective applications
- self-extinguishing and non-melting
- the powerful alternative to Nomex®
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 370°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
|Ticket no.||Embroidery thread||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|70||30||40||5000 m Co||14||80-100||12-16|
DuPont™ and Kevlar®/Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Protective clothing
A-tech CS is a Newstar® Yantai meta-aramide cut staple spun.
A-tech CS is a high-performance meta-aramide special sewing and embroidery thread for flame-retardant and heat-protective applications. The heat-protective yarn shows a permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C and is self-extinguishing and non-melting. The decomposition temperature of A-tech CS is at approx. 370°C.
The burning behaviour of A-tech CS got tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025.
A-tech CS is used in the field of protective clothing, for instance, as sewing thread for heat-protective clothing, as sewing thread for racing clothing, or as sewing thread for protective gloves. Additionally, A-tech CS is used as sewing thread for hot-gas filtration. Last but not least, A-tech CS is used as sewing thread for flame-retardant textiles, for instance as sewing thread for airplane seats or as sewing thread for curtains.