NEWSTAR® Yantai meta-aramide schappe spun
- meta-aramide special sewing & embroidery thread for flame-retardant and heat-protective applications
- the powerful alternative to Nomex®
- self-extinguishing and non-melting
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 370°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
|Ticket no.||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|70||40||1000 m Co||21||80-100||12-16|
|70||40||5000 m Co||21||80-100||12-16|
- Flame-retardant textiles
- Protective clothing
The A-tech technical sewing thread is a NEWSTAR® Yantai meta-aramid schappe spun.
A-tech is a meta-aramid special sewing and embroidery thread for flame and heat-protective applications and the high-performance alternative to Nomex®. The heat thread is self-extinguishing, non-melting and has a permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C. The decomposition temperature of the A-tech special sewing thread is at approx. 370°C.
The sewing thread A-tech is certified by Hohenstein Institutes according to 96.0.8810 STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. The burning behaviour of A-tech is tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025.
In the field of technical textiles, A-tech is used as a special sewing thread for flame-retardant textiles, filtration and protective clothing. Furthermore, A-tech can also be used as embroidery thread or for home textiles.