Nomex® DuPont™ meta-aramide continuous filament
- meta-aramide special sewing thread for highest requirements in flame-retardant and heat-protective applications
- self-extinguishing, non-melting, robust and extremely durable
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 370°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
|Ticket no.||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|20||140||1.000 m FS||6||120-140||19-22|
|34||95||1.500 m FS||6||120-130||19-21|
|40||70||2.000 m FS||6||110-130||18-21|
|60||45||3.000 m FS||6||100-120||16-19|
DuPont™ and Kevlar®/Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Protective clothing
Nc-tech is a heat protection sewing thread made from Nomex® DuPont™ meta-aramide continuous filament.
Nc-tech is a meta-aramide special sewing thread for highest requirements in flame-retardant and heat-protective applications. The self-extuinguishing, non-melting, robust and extremely durable sewing thread has a permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C. The decomposition temperature is at approx. 370°C.
Nc-tech is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, 96.0.8810. Moreover, the burning behaviour of Nc-tech is tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO 15025.
Nc-tech is used as sewing thread for protective clothing, protective gloves for instance, as sewing thread for heavy-duty safety shoes, or as sewing thread for racing clothing. Besides, Nc-tech is used as sewing thread for flame-retardant textiles, such as airplane seats.