Nomex® DuPont™ meta-aramide schappe spun
- high-performance meta-aramide special sewing and embroidery thread
- self-extinguishing and non-melting
- permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C
- decomposition temperature at approx. 370°C
- burning behaviour tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025
- certification according to the strict safety requirements of UL
|Ticket no.||Embroidery thread||Tex no.||Make-up||Number of colours||Needle size (in Nm)||Needle size (in No.)|
|70||30||40||1.000 m XW||21||80-100||12-16|
DuPont™ and Kevlar®/Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- Protective clothing
N-tech is a Nomex® DuPont™ meta-aramide schappe spun.
N-tech is a high-performance meta-aramide special sewing and embroidery thread for heat-protective and flame-retardant applications. The special yarn is self-extinguishing and non-melting and shows a permanent temperature resistance up to approx. 200°C.
The burning behaviour of N-tech has been tested according to DIN EN ISO 15025.
N-tech is used for protective clothing, for instance, as sewing thread for heat-protective clothing, as sewing thread for racing clothing, or as sewing thread for work boots. In the filtration sector, N-tech is used as sewing thread for hot-gas filtration. Moreover, N-tech is used as sewing thread for flame-retardant textiles, for instance as sewing thread for airplane seats or as sewing thread for curtains.